The OPAL STAR Learning Hub will support the industry Training Providers, driving efficiency, effectiveness and quality by providing a centralized entity and portal to:
- Standardizing the long duration training frameworks (Apprenticeship programs) across the sector.
- Standardizing short course content and delivery duration across the sector.
- Ensuring that training capability exists in country to meet all of the training requirements of the Oil & Gas sector.
- Setting the minimum operational standards for Training Providers across the sector to ensure delivery quality and effectiveness are maintained.
- Working closely with the state owned TVET system to ensure early learning outcomes meet the needs of the frameworks and industry expectations for core skills training.
- Assisting with the administration of the Apprenticeship programs, securing sponsorship pledges and providing a point of contact throughout the learning cycle.